Re: Future of Bluecurve & Partial Bluecurve Guidelines Available (was Re: bluecurve)

On Saturday 08 April 2006 03:44, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro> wrote:
> As soon as I gets someone to give me edit right to he wiki (already sent
> private messages about that) I plan to add some minor things to it - for
> start, a SVG version of the isometric grid I think would be useful.

Done.  You are in the EditGroup (again).  Please stop by the UnlicensedGroup
page and remove your name.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/UnlicensedGroup

Now you can put your ideas to work and decorate the Artwork pages.  ;-)

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 n-man com

http://www.n-man.com/