Re: CD/DVD Art

Hi Nicu,

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Encouraged by the comments received for my previously posted CD label, I created a Wiki page (forgive the ugly layout) to hold various CD/DVD artwork (labels, envelopes, jackets, jewel cases, etc.)
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/CDArt

I have *not* yet linked it from anywhere, as I'm not sure where it belongs: under Art or under Marketing.

Great work!! I linked to the page you created in a bullet underneath 'Marketing Collateral' on the main Artwork page. :)