Re: Official Fedora CD/DVD Art?

On Sunday 09 April 2006 15:47, Warren Togami <wtogami redhat com> wrote:
> Thomas Chung wrote:
> > Patrick and Alex,
> > Are we considering these as an Official Fedora CD/DVD Art?
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/CDArt
>
> What happened to the "Fedora Core 5" jacket art used on the DVD's we
> gave out at LinuxWorld Boston and FUDCON?

The CDArt page contains community submissions.  They have not been deemed
official by anyone.  There are actually quite a few different ideas floating
around that have been created due to the "official" artwork not being
available.  I think a goal of the Artwork team should be the collection of
the different ideas and nomination of a select few to be the official piece.
Those nominees could then be opened for review and voted upon.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 n-man com

http://www.n-man.com/