Bluecurve palette

Seeing the recently added Palette sections on the Icon Guidelines page (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/BluecurveIconGuidelines) I uploaded a .gpl palette file, which can be used in Inkscape and GIMP - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/BluecurveIconGuidelines?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=bluecurve.gpl

Just save it in ~/.inkscape/palettes/ and is ready to use in Inkscape, respectively ~/.gimp-2.2/palettes/ for GIMP.

Doing this, I noticed two typos in the figure illustrating the palette:
- 00BEDD should be DDBEDD
- FEDFE3 should be FEDFB3

--
nicu