Icons anyone?

Hey,

I've worked on some example icons for everyone to take a peek at, and any constructive criticism/ praise and love would be greatly appreciated.
Check 'em out:
http://www.geocities.com/vonchez/folder.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/vonchez/folderopen.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/vonchez/monitor.jpg

I wouldn't mind making a full set of icons, but I can't promise that I can do it for free, but, if you do need a sort of coffee gopher, I can do little stuff for zip, zero, nada!

-Dave