upload large files in the Wiki

Recently I polished some floating heads for Planet Fedora and I privately got asked about tome tips on the subject, so I wrote this: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/NicuBuculei/Hackerogotchi

It seems my short tutorial was not clear enough, I was asked for a more detailed description, so I made a screencast. Which leads me to the subject of this question:

What is considered acceptable use for uploading files on the Wiki? How about a 13 MB video file in OGG Theora format? Also, how about hot linking? Is it forbidden or tolerated?

--
nicu - still frustrated by the experience of making a screencast: Istanbul and Byzanz crashes, had to eat crow and use Flash and transcode it later to Theora