Re: My Intro

..// seawolf //.. wrote:
Just thought I'd better say hi.
My names Ben, I'm a 16yr old college student at the mo, doing multimedia.
I've had Linux since 2003, i think: my online nickname of seawolf was
the codename for Red Hat Linux 7.1 -- my first distro.
I haven't got an abundance of time free, but I'll help out where I can
and I'm more than happy to be involved.

That's me, I hope to be of some use :-)

Hey, welcome aboard, Ben! Feel free to dive into whatever you like! Do you have any particular interests in joining the group? (Theming, icon creation, wallpapers, etc.?)