Re: DNA Wallpaper idea

On 31/07/06, Máirín Duffy <duffy redhat com> wrote:
Do you have any ideas for the background? There's a lot of analogies you
could draw between DNA (a biological 'code') and software... plus
analogies you can draw between how open source software works (kind of
heritage/genealogical thing going on with distros 'inheriting' things
from different upstreams) and DNA being passed on down through a family.

I was thinking maybe a stream of DNA strands coming from the right
fading into 1's and 0's on the left... maybe highlighting the f's in the
strands along the way...

I did think about the 1 0 idea but that might look a bit cliché
because of th "Matrix" thing. I'll give it a pop anyways and see how
it goes.

Like the strands on your idea (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/37183342/).

Really, the backgrounds could be:
[1] 1/0, [2] computer evolution image manip. somehow [3] a KDESVN icon
style have-that-bit-from-there-and-that-form-over-there lines drawing
(see http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/5424/kdesvnlogo1kb0.png)

Again, more playing X-D

--
      ..// seawolf //..