Re: Icon , Mail send-recive

The wiki is currently broken...I've contacted people on the Fedora admin group to look into it, hopefully it'll be fixed soon. Mola, your "Redo" and "Undo" icons were good, they fit very well with the others. This current "mail send-receive" icon is nice but does not fit with the rest of the icons.
Some tips to help:
1. "Mail-send-receive" is in the "Action" section and should just be "head on"/"on table" view (flat). 2. Out lines should not be solid black...try using one of the gray gradients I have in a posted svg. Hmmm...I just realized that there has to be a way to tell who is working on what...or there will be a lot of overlapping. Ok, if you want to work on an icon...call dibs on an icon...go to the wiki page and tag that row with "<rowbgcolor="#F5D1D3">" (I will fill in a few as an example)...maybe put your name there so people know who to ask if it hasn't been filled for awhile. If you do not have access/an account please send a note to this list. Please only claim the ones you are/will working on.

Thanks
Diana

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Mola pahnadayan wrote:
Hi ,
It's good or not good ?

Have you seen the mail sent by Diana earlier? https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-art-list/2006-August/msg00010.html

Try to use the same isometric grid and perspective: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/BluecurveAndBeyond?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=isometric_grid.svg

The Wiki is still broken now (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/BluecurveAndBeyond/Gallery), so I can't point more precisely to other samples, but I think you should also adjust the outline (a gradient instead of black) and maybe use a gradient as fill color for the envelope.