New Icon Set...[echo]...

Diana Fong dfong at redhat.com
Sat Aug 5 15:44:03 UTC 2006

Chris Chabot wrote:
> Hi Diana,
>
> I'm still getting:"Attachment 'echo_0.10.tar.gz' does not exist!" on
> the wiki page.
>
>    -- Chris

Gah!  The whole Fedoraproject.org site not even loading at the moment.  O_O
Though just before it broke, I checked and the file doesn't exist
anymore.  Nor does any record of it exit in the wiki's history.  I'm
baffled...and a bit worried about what else might be lost but haven't
been noticed.

Ok, I've loaded the temporarily to...

SVG+PNG:  http://people.redhat.com/dfong/icons/echo_0.10b.zip
48x48 PNG: http://people.redhat.com/dfong/icons/echo48_0.10b.zip
48x48 png images packaged as an icon theme by Leon:
http://people.redhat.com/dfong/icons/Echo.tar.gz

Diana
ps. the "b" version is not the same as the original, I've included the
recent icons submitted in there as well...it's only about 8 more than
last time...Leon's tar is based on the original set.