Re: New Icon Set...[echo]...

Chris Chabot wrote:
Hi Diana,

I'm still getting:"Attachment 'echo_0.10.tar.gz' does not exist!" on the wiki page.

   -- Chris

Gah!  The whole Fedoraproject.org site not even loading at the moment.  O_O
Though just before it broke, I checked and the file doesn't exist anymore. Nor does any record of it exit in the wiki's history. I'm baffled...and a bit worried about what else might be lost but haven't been noticed.

Ok, I've loaded the temporarily to...

SVG+PNG:  http://people.redhat.com/dfong/icons/echo_0.10b.zip
48x48 PNG: http://people.redhat.com/dfong/icons/echo48_0.10b.zip
48x48 png images packaged as an icon theme by Leon: http://people.redhat.com/dfong/icons/Echo.tar.gz

Diana
ps. the "b" version is not the same as the original, I've included the recent icons submitted in there as well...it's only about 8 more than last time...Leon's tar is based on the original set.