New Icon Set...[echo]...

Chris Chabot chabotc at xs4all.nl
Sun Aug 6 11:00:08 UTC 2006

What Diana put online currently is just a preview of a work-in-progress
thing, not an 'icon set release', the Echo icon pack is just something
someone threw together to be able to get something of an impression of
how they look. The different icon sizes are generated from the same
.svg's because the smaller versions haven't been made yet

You really shouldn't hurt your self, and look at work-in-progress work,
if you can't judge and value it for what it is ... its like saying when
the first brick of a new house is laid, 'thats not a good house, it
doesn't have walls!'. Not very constructive criticism :-)

Please if any of this is confusing to you, or makes you sad that things
have to actually be 'made' before their 'done', then just wait until an
official package is released