New Icon Set...[echo]...

Leon sdl.web at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 16:15:38 UTC 2006

David Nielsen <david at lovesunix.net> writes:

> søn, 06 08 2006 kl. 11:56 +0200, skrev Chris Chabot:
>
>> Of course they are valid points that should be thought of (small
>> version of the icons) but to write "to be brutally honest, this is a
>> huge step down from bluecurve" sounds to like an intend to be negative
>> and not fair nor honest.
>
> No, I had not intention of being fair, I was being honest, I think if we
> ship Echo by default it is taking a gigantic step in the direction of
> screwing our users, especially those of us with poor eyesight. If you
> don't like my opinion then address my concerns don't attack my person.
>
> - David

David,

Since the Icon is in a very earlier development stage and we still
have some time before the final version, it seems it is too soon to
judge it.

You make a good point about the small size icons. I'm sure the art
team will take it into consideration. Besides, to adopt the set or not
can be done just before the release and I guess the Bluecurve icons
will be included in Fedora core 6 no matter what happens to the new
set.

Let's wait and see.

--
Leon