Re: New Icon Set...[echo]...

David Nielsen wrote:
man, 07 08 2006 kl. 23:58 -0400, skrev Máirín Duffy:

"My thoughts are we should wait until GNOME adopts it.  If upstream
GNOME adopts it, it would be a lot easier choice to make." [1]

Admittedly a simplified view, if it got upstream acceptance just like
anything else in Fedora carrying a delta isn't desirable and there would
be a chance it could be used. But please understand that I direct my
efforts where it seems to be best applied and in this case since the
thought was if upstream likes it, we might also like it. I didn't give
lobbying within Fedora much thought afterwards.. that is till I
discovered the new art list by chance

[snip snip snip]

I think you've made your opinion exceedingly clear.

I suggest closing this particular fork of the thread so others' opinions have a chance as well.

Thanks,