Re: gaming-input icon

Thanks, I'll try that. I was going for a tilted-back look, but that may not be appropriate for this style.

:: Mike ::

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Mike Langlie wrote:
Here is a stab at an 'input-gaming' icon. (Before shadow is applied.) Any comments or advice?

Hmm, it doesn't look like it's at as extreme an angle as the other icons.

I'd show a bit more of the right side and skew it a bit more strongly horizontally. Make sense? (Do you have a copy of the grid to guide how much you skew it by?)