Re: Icon Usability Project

Hi Thomas,

Thomas Chung wrote:
Now, I'm really confused.
What's the difference from Fedora Usability Project[1] and Icon
Usability Project?

lol, this is just an informal project for non-artists who'd like to contribute to Fedora Art. This isn't a formal group or SIG or anything.

I'm still kind of confused about the Fedora Usability project - I'm not quite sure it's defined its purpose yet as that's still being debated on fedora-marketing-list. ;)