Re: Preview of new scaled down icons (was Re: New Icon Set...[echo]...)

Máirín Duffy wrote:

I don't know, in the attached screenshot they look muddy/blurry to me. The edges of the clapper in the sound/video icon, for example, seems to disappear into the background. Put the two side-by-side and squint. The isometric 24x24 icons disappear into the background while the straight-on ones hold their own.

I did a side by side comparison and it is not fair: the flat (24x24) icons have a much darker outline compared with the perspective (22x22) ones, so naturally the edges will disappear in the background (very visible to Accessories, Games, Office and Sys Tools)

--
nicu