Re: Preview of new scaled down icons (was Re: New Icon Set...[echo]...)

Diana Fong wrote:
I think the jist of your original message(s) was whether there should be multiple vector versions per icon...and my response was/is yes. I was saying at least 2...but doesn't preclude an icon from having 3, 4, 5...etc. Or as you are suggesting now, at least 3. As a matter of fact, I've just uploaded a few by MikeLanglie which has 3 svgs because the line weight, gradient, and shape was simplified/changed.

Mike's icons that you just uploaded have a straight-on perspective for the 24x24 versions. So are we going with straight-on for 24x24 then?