Preview of new scaled down icons (was Re: New Icon Set...[echo]...)

Máirín Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Fri Aug 11 14:56:28 UTC 2006

Diana Fong wrote:
> The ones I had uploaded were...dialog-cancel/close/ok...of the "Action
> Icons" category.  All Action Icons should be of  a straight on
> perspective.

Is this guideline anywhere on the page? Is this a Tango guideline? Can
we link to it or add a note about it? What other icon types need
straight-on for 24 x 24?

> This does not mean that all 24x24 are going with the
> straight on perspective.
> I still believe that the perspective view still holds pretty well at 24x24.

With retouching. IIRC the outcry on this list was from people having
installed the icons via package, not from seeing them in the mockup.

~m