Re: Preview of new scaled down icons (was Re: New Icon Set...[echo]...)

Diana Fong wrote:
The ones I had uploaded were...dialog-cancel/close/ok...of the "Action Icons" category. All Action Icons should be of a straight on perspective.

Is this guideline anywhere on the page? Is this a Tango guideline? Can we link to it or add a note about it? What other icon types need straight-on for 24 x 24?

This does not mean that all 24x24 are going with the straight on perspective.
I still believe that the perspective view still holds pretty well at 24x24.

With retouching. IIRC the outcry on this list was from people having installed the icons via package, not from seeing them in the mockup.