Re: Add this list to gmane

On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 11:48:39 +0530, Rahul wrote:

> Leon wrote:
>> Hi there,
>>
>> I'd suggest we add this list to gmane┬╣. What do you think?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Footnotes: ┬╣  http://gmane.org/add.php
>
> Go ahead. You dont even need to ask.
>
> Rahul

I have requested fedora-art-list to be
gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.artwork in gmane.

To be complete, we need to import old emails into gmane. This is
optional but it will be good for new subscribers to track the messages.
This basically involves sending an email to larsi+gmane gnus org from
the administrator of this list. Instructions here:

http://gmane.org/import.php

--
Leon