Re: Testing out the theme

Leon wrote:
I see. Does Illustrator supports exporting to plain svg? It's more
portable.

Illustrator saves as SVG and compressed SVGz...I usually save as the regular svg with the default options checked. I just tried saving with various combinations of things unchecked and it doesn't seem to help. It did however, save as a much smaller file. I think I'll just have to go in and edit each later in Inkscape.

Diana