Re: Fedora-art-list Digest, Vol 5, Issue 24

Diana Fong wrote:
Nicu Buculei wrote:
How about this devil? I edited a little the horns, the eye outlines and the mouth.

=D I like it!

Also attached is a try at a yellow orange "happy" emote. (again, with modified outlines for eyes and mouth)

I've pointed Luya to these. Does anyone else have a strong opinion about these emotion icons being yellow...kinda curious and would like to take a quick poll.

I like Luya's icons. They are non-conventional and eye catching.

Rahul