Fedora-art-list Digest, Vol 5, Issue 24

Luya Tshimbalanga luya_tfz at thefinalzone.com
Fri Aug 18 06:30:03 UTC 2006

> To ease this I here are all the emotes put together for a side by side

comparison:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/NicuBuculei?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=compare_emotes.png

I like the modified kiss emote  and the devil horns are improved as
well. The other variant looks good except the surprised emotes which I
found weird. As for the color, I don't have a particular preference.
However, we could license alternate set of color emote for specific
application. The yellow can have eyes on which grey pupil is replaced by
light brown. I will let Diana casting a decision.

As Rahul pointed out, having a non-conventional emotes is a welcome
change :).
Luya Tshimbalanga
--
Fedora Project Contributor