Home folder icon

seawolf iamseawolf at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 17:35:04 UTC 2006

On 10/08/06, Máirín Duffy <duffy at redhat.com> wrote:
> It currently looks like the house icon is tilted back, leaning against
> the folder. I think it would make more sense for such 'modifier'
> subicons to have a straight-on perspective.

IMHO Nautilus / Konqueror etc file managers work well as they do it
flat on. It's kinda got a sticker slapped-on feel.

Unless one goes for just the house and no folder icon? Eventhough this
would lack the idea of a folder to keep stuff in, it's not like other
folders for the 'average' desktop user. That said, I'm a KDE user so
the big house icon is my preferred.
Get my drift?

That said, out of theose three, the home-1 (2/3) is my favourite as
the house fills the empty space, whereas the last looks like it's a
bit elongated.

--
       ..// seawolf //..
  e-mail / msn / icq / yahoo