Re: Gnome splash Image

On 14/08/06, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro> wrote:
Mola pahnadayan wrote:

I think the GNOME splash screen was supposed to be dropped

[snip]
Otherwise, how about a splash using the DNA theme from Máirín, for
consistency?

If it's going to be dropped for GNOME then fair enough but for the KDE
users among us, I've done one to replace the bubbles: it's at
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/38247808/

BTW: can anyone tell me how to upload the source so one can use the
download link?

--
      ..// seawolf //..
 e-mail / msn / icq / yahoo