Fedora Art Background

Hello Everyone,

   This is my first time posting on the mailing list, though I have been on it for a little while now. I am a graphic/ UI design intern at red hat. I have done some UI work on the red hat website and very recently I made some 24x24 minimizations for the Fedora Echo Development Project. During my internship I did a sketch of a possible background. It's still pencil-to-paper, but if anyone had any suggestions, contributions or anything about this please let me know.

Possible Fedora Art Background: Click here!

-Ify