Re: New to the list - need advice

> Who gives me the rights to chage the background color?

Instructions on how to do this are outlined on the artwork wiki page:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork#head-666ef97a22e615ba15f9eeae7e612ffb089d3fbc

I read the Wiki at the page above and I cannot find any instructions on how to modify the Wiki?
I really would like to edit the Wiki so all this can me much easier to figure out for new people...

Can someone help me out with a link that explains exactly how to modify the wiki?