Re: This is too hard...???

Hi Spydrrrrrrr,

spydrrrrr gmail com wrote:
To all,

I am really trying hard to understand how best to contribute...

This has been and still is very frustrating... and I might just give up on all of it...

Once I have Wiki access I would truly like to know what needs to be worked on...

I got some information from *Máirín Duffy* but still it is not very clear...

I am really trying hard to understand all this...

It might be easier if we try this over chat rather than email?

Do you have time in maybe an hour (6 pm EST) to chat on IRC? Are you on freenode? Can you join #fedora-art? My nick is mizmo.

Thanks,