Re: First observations

John Baer wrote:
All,

Thank you for your comments. Just a couple of first observations.

Thanks Nicu for the info. I took a look at the link but the "a" in the
Bryant2 font did not appear to be the same as the "a" in the fedora logo
(?).

There are more variations, I think it is "Bryant2 Medium Alternate No. 2"

Here are the obstacles I see.

1) If bryant2 is the official fedora font, doesn't its $50 to $350 price
place an unfair burden on those who wish to contribute?

At least for me the price is a stopper.

2) If I don't use the official font will I be at odds with the trade
mark or the community?

Yes, using another font is a trademark violation.

--
nicu