Help with New Default Theme for FC 6 and the plan for FC7+

seawolf iamseawolf at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 20:46:59 UTC 2006

On 31/08/06, Máirín Duffy <duffy at redhat.com> wrote:
> Here's the wiki page to work on the DNA theme:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/ThemeSubmissions/FC6DNATheme
>
> Here's the wiki page to wrok on the c6re theme:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/ThemeSubmissions/FC6c6reTheme

They're the wrong way round! The links and titles don't match up to
the content, a rename and tidy about should sort it.
D'oh.

As a side note, I'll sitck the 6 and whatnot on the splashes I've done
(yay) to dib them on that list. I'm happy with my KDE ones
(http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/38334032/) and I'll knock the
GNOME one together (it'll be... umm... basic) since I only found the
FC5 one today!

I can see what you mean with the FC7+ part however one point I would
make is having dates for full theme subs etc. would require a heck of
a lot more contributions from those who haven't yet. That said, having
this organisation will this will make it easier for people to do so.

After FC6 is out, I think we could have a cooling period when it is
being sorted with no submissions as that might be easier than have
bits coming in then updates etc. whilst trying to get a backbone to
the whole thing.

./Ben
--
       ..// seawolf //..