planet propose for FC7

John Baer baerjj at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 02:36:47 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-11-29 at 02:47 -0500, fedora-art-list-request at redhat.com
wrote:
> mola pahnadayan wrote:
> > hi :)

mola,

The number of comments on your "Planet Fedora" wallpaper is a testimony
to your talent and the quality of your artwork.

I am very impressed and would like to see this grow.

Questions

1. Is your desire to expand this into a theme?

2. If so, do you need assistance in the development of some other
images?

3. Do you need help with the theme wiki page?

If this is to be a theme I would suggest the theme title be expanded to
something like "the universe of fedora" as IMHO this would allow
additional space images.

In my mind "fedora planet" renders to images of earthy landscapes and
things.

Either way thank you for your contribution.

Cheers,

John