Re: HELP WANTED

Jiri Jakub Masek wrote:
Hi people, could you help me?

I did the CLA, I did an account on FedoraWiki, but it's not just enough of time to learn creating Wiki pages to publish my proposal. So, I posted it to my web, http://jjm.xf.cz

I see you signed the CLA (as jjm) but are not listed on the EditGroup (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EditGroup), I can add you but I need your user name.

Could somebody to create that Wiki page for me, please? I promise that I'll learn creating Wiki pages for the next need.

Here is it: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fc7ThemeProposalEnergyInterferences
But you should add some words and describe your concept.

About learning to create Wiki pages: is easy, just go to a similar page, click "Edit", select and copy all the text, create your new page, paste the text and modify it.

--
nicu