[FC7 theme proposal] Flying High with Fedora 7 - Round 1

On 12/6/06, fedora-art-list-request redhat com < fedora-art-list-request redhat com> wrote:

It seems more themes have a convergence on the "starry night" idea: this
"moon light" in "Flying High", the new additions in "Borealis", the
whole "Planet"... Even "Dreams" may be somewhat connected with "night"

--

Nicu,

I made the same observation! I started out with something light but went back to the night. In my case I believe I was inspired by Mola's fedora planet wall paper.

How "dark" the final theme should be is certainly something we can discuss.

John