FC7 Theme Round 1 is over, let's start round 2!

Leo sdl.web at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 04:05:35 UTC 2006

On FRI, 8 DEC 2006, Máirín Duffy wrote:

> Okay, so round 1 is officially over. The list that Nicu so helpfully
> compiled (thanks!!) is the official list of theme candidates for
> FC7. I linked to all of them from the FC7 Theme page as well:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/FC7Themes

Those are great pictures! Thanks everyone.

One thing that confuses me for a long time is the fact that the art
team is rather concentrated on creating those wallpaper-like
pictures. I am not saying it is not important. They are critical
elements of a consistent-looking theme. But what about the gtk2 and
metacity themes, and the icon theme? Particularly the icon theme, it
is overdue for a change.

Cheers,
--
Leo