Re: FC7 Theme Round 1 is over, let's start round 2! (was Re: Round 1 Submission Deadline Extension)

Máirín Duffy wrote:

I've also took a lot of the round 1 specific information out of the page and added round 2 specific information. Basically, here's how I'm hoping we can run round 2 as is written on the wiki page:

You should also set a deadline for round 2.
I guess we can allow one or even two months for this round. One month probably is not enough considering the vacancy around winter holidays, two months may be too long considering Fedora's development cycle.

--
nicu