Re: FC7 Theme Round 1 is over, let's start round 2!

Máirín Duffy wrote:

Well, I think there are some working on Echo. I'm not really involved in that, though. I think I've mentioned before I like some of Andy Fitzsimon's ideas around using Tango as an upstream and applying styles to it [1].

Sorry for being so blunt: Andy's idea look very cool on paper, but do you have realistic expectation of it being implemented in due time even for FC 8?

--
nicu