Re: Flying High with Fedora: Round 2

Ifeoma Onuorah wrote:
I really like this new version of flying high! Is
there a reason why there are no signature fedora F's
present?

It may be a little abusing and become boring after a while if we put the logo on everything, so is worth exploring a few images with the logo put discrete, in a corner or without a logo at all.

I like this version very much too, but I am not sure it work as a wallpaper (is try 6 in the wallpapers section), because parts of it are very contrasting: dark at the top and light at the bottom, I prefer some uniformity in my wallpapers, to not have a part of the screen distracting my attention. But having something like it for example in the Anaconda graphic would be excellent (IMO).

--
nicu