Flying High with Fedora: Round 2

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Dec 8 09:11:19 UTC 2006

Ifeoma Onuorah wrote:
> I really like this new version of flying high! Is
> there a reason why there are no signature fedora F's
> present?

It may be a little abusing and become boring after a while if we put the
logo on everything, so is worth exploring a few images with the logo put
discrete, in a corner or without a logo at all.

I like this version very much too, but I am not sure it work as a
wallpaper (is try 6 in the wallpapers section), because parts of it are
very contrasting: dark at the top and light at the bottom, I prefer some
uniformity in my wallpapers, to not have a part of the screen
distracting my attention. But having something like it for example in
the Anaconda graphic would be excellent (IMO).

--
nicu