Re: [FC7 theme proposal] Flying High with Fedora 7 - Round 2

Hi John,

John Baer wrote:
I updated the Flying High Theme wiki(s)
to accept submissions for round two.

To your list I added optional artwork for a gimp splash, open office
splash, and the cd/dvd cover/jewel case. A total 18 images.

I don't really think we should be that specific for round 2. We really need to get the rendering polished before moving on to breaking out the different art formats.