Re: more natural colors

See http://people.redhat.com/dfong/theme/panels.html

On 12/10/06, Mike Chalmers < mikechalmers70 gmail com> wrote:
I was wondering what y'all thought about Fedora using more natural
colors on their logos, backgrounds, website, etc.? I would like to see
a mixture of different shades of green, blue, yellow, white, etc.
instead of red, black, purple.

Also I would like Fedora to be more involved with nature, what do
y'all think about that?

Kind Regards,
Mike