Re: [FC7 theme proposal] Flying High with Fedora 7 - Round 2

I really like the hot air balloon idea for a theme. Ask anyone, your
mom, sister, dog whoever.. what are the first things they think of
about hot air balloons.

- exciting
- thrilling
- beautiful
- graceful
- romantic
- opportunity of a lifetime
- story to tell friends

I think those are all great connotations that fedora would be proud of
to be affiliated with.

P.S. I've never flown in a hot air balloon but these are still some
things that come to my mind!

Leif.

On 12/10/06, Gabriel Hurley <gabriel hurley gmail com> wrote:
Okay.