Re: [FC7 theme proposal] Flying High with Fedora 7 - Round 2

John Baer wrote:

I totally forgot about Corel and I can assure everyone Corel did not enter my mind when I was brain storming ideas for fc7. I would refer all those interested in the concept to the theme's home wiki.

Indeed, there are ways, a lot of ways, that *if* in the end we will use a balloon, it will not resemble the Corel one. A good approach is http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fc7ThemeProposalFlyingHighPOC?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=flyinghigh-moonlight.png And even in this http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fc7ThemeProposalFlyingHighPOC?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=fc7-poc01.png we can remake the image (Inkscape, Blender, whatever) and recreate it using Fedora colours, not the original ones reminding of Corel.

--
nicu