Fedora Release Graphics Specs

Diana Fong dfong at redhat.com
Mon Dec 11 15:48:28 UTC 2006

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Diana Fong wrote:
>>
>> These are the notes and specifications I've accumulated from having
>> completed 4-5 release designs. I realize that some of the info posted
>> might not agree with README.txt but this is what I've found to work
>> upon implementation and I will be updating it as our technology
>> changes. If you find serious discrepancies or have questions, contact
>> me or post to this list.
>
> Couldn't find any README.txt file here.

The section I had in mind while making that comment was the
Syslinux-splash.png (Anaconda Prompt Screen).  There's currently some
confusion in the splashtolss.sh and some online documentation about the
necessary colors that must be present and so for the time being, please
include all 5 designated colors.  I will be updating the information
once more accurate information is available.

s/README.txt/some specs

Thanks,
Diana
---