Re: No top posting

John Baer wrote:

I must admit I am "List Server" challenged and whenever I make a post
using the Gmail web interface I almost always get it wrong.

Until I saw this post I had never heard of a top post and I am still not
sure if I understand all of what it is about.

As suggested I read the "Communicate/MailingListGuidelines" and I must
confess I did not see any mention of "top" posting.

However, Google found this link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top-posting#Top-posting

I apologize for the error and thank you for the opportunity to learn
something new.

That link is already referred to in the the list guidelines.

Rahul