Re: christmas wallpaper :)

Thanks, Máirín, the problem is that I have temporary no access to my website due to technical reasons, sorry. It should be better about few days.

JJM

2006/12/12, Máirín Duffy < duffy redhat com>:
Hi Jiří,

Jiri Jakub Masek wrote:
> Hi, good idea Nicu, so, people, look at this one
>
> http://kresby.grafika.cz/details.php?image_id=6174
>
> there is only a preview because the real size of that image is
> 1600x1200pix and 2.5MB, so can not be published everywhere...

Very cool! Have you considered signing up for a deviant art account? You
get a lot of space on there. Photobucket is another option. Deviant Art
has a really nice community around it; photobucket doesn't really have
any community aspects but it's a good quick place to host images.

Here is where you sign up for each (they are free):

http://www.deviantart.com/join/

http://photobucket.com/register.php?link=register_now