GTK2 Roundabout

Next version of Murrine is ready to be released (almost) with all
bugfixes provided in the mailing lists (thx to all).

Now the problem is "which colors"?
I am thinking on a theme similar to Suse's Gilouche, but obviusly with
different colorscheme. Gilouche is easy on the eyes and users can use
it for month without being annoyed by it.

Ideas, suggestions?

You can contact me on irc, my nickname is "cimi", or just with other im
clients.
--
Cimi - Andrea Cimitan
http://cimi.netsons.org