Re: [FC7 theme proposal] Flying High with Fedora 7 - Round 2

Máirín Duffy wrote:
I put together some Flying High with Fedora artwork for round 2. I uploaded it here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/FC7Themes/Fc7ThemeProposalFlyingHighRound2

I really really liked Jiří's Flying High mockup [1] so these were heavily inspired by that! I added Jiří's balloon design into these new ones - it adds variety and looks really slick. I also made SVGs available for each piece so everyone can feel free to play around with them.

Wow! Just wow!
I *really* like the "Squarish Artwork". Just make the colours in the tangram balloon a little more vivid and the background sky a little less plain and I think we have a winner.

--
nicu