Re: GTK2 Roundabout

Quoting Andrea Cimitan <cimi86 alice it>:

> Next version of Murrine is ready to be released (almost) with all
> bugfixes provided in the mailing lists (thx to all).
> Now the problem is "which colors"?

Refer to this guideline on

I was planning for a new metacity theme and a GTK theme for Fedora but I have
time constrain recently. As a result I am unable to achieve the metacity theme
displayed on
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LuyaTshimbalanga/MetacityConcept as I am
completely unfamiliar with both Metacity and GTK.

Feel free to explore around the concept.