Re: GTK2 Roundabout

Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
Quoting Andrea Cimitan <cimi86 alice it>:

Next version of Murrine is ready to be released (almost) with all
bugfixes provided in the mailing lists (thx to all).

Now the problem is "which colors"?

Refer to this guideline on
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/EchoIconGuidelines

Please note...I just recently started this page...it is very much still a work in progress so please take this into consideration when viewing. I was going to announce its existence in a few days when I've completed it. However, thanks to Ben Arnold the color section is mostly complete...I only have a few modifications I'd like to make in the "Gray" color section. I shall update fedora-art-list once the modifications have been made.

Ben did a great job in defining the key colors. The colors listed here were originally posted by him at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BenArnold/EchoColours.

Thanks,
Diana
---