Re: RHGB Help

Diana & Seawolf,

Thanks for the info. That's exactly what I needed.

Diana, an additional question?

Is there a chance the RHGB code can be changed to accommodate alternate images styles?

If you look at the submission dated 12/12 you can get an idea of what I was thinking.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fc7ThemeProposalFlyingHighRhgl

In addition, the current 320x396 size is a constraint when you are attempting to blend the artwork
into the screen display.

If you look at the submission on the same page dated 12/13 you can get an idea of what I was saying. The objects
on image01 are almost border to border, left to right, but it still looks cut and paste.

IMO displaying an image in the same manner as a background/wallpaper with guidance to the
the author as to how the progress bar will be placed seems like a simple solution which would
provide for a lot of flexibility.

If required to make this work, I would not mind crafting images scaled to all appropriate screen resolutions.
(ie. 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x1024, etc)

John