Re: [FC7 theme proposal] Flying High with Fedora 7 - Round 2

Máirín Duffy wrote:

> (it's a little oversaturated for sure; it needs to be tuned down) I was
> kind of going for a grainy-film look. The balloon idea made me think of
> the Smashing Pumkins 'tonight, tonight' music video [1] which had that
> kind of novel quality to it so I wanted to see how it'd look here.

duffy redhat com wrote:

Remember back in the day this gorgeous GIMP splash screen art by tigert?

http://www.gimp.org/about/splash/splash-images/gimp_splash.1.11.png

Played with some filters in GIMP:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fc7ThemeProposalFlyingHighPOC?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=flyinghigh-moonlight_sepia.png

--