Re: Fedora Release Graphics Specs

Máirín Duffy wrote:
As a closing point it might be interesting to consider GL Bling too, see e.g. some plans Ubuntu has

 https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FaceBrowserLogin

Pretty nice. The username/pass fields on the screen at the same time wouldn't work though, right?

Probably not; ideally the password field fades or slides in when it's needed (e.g. not needed on live cd).

Will probably require core gdm changes since I'm not sure it can be done in the theme itself. Probably Ray knows, would be awesome if we could do this without major gdm surgery. I haven't looked at that code myself. Definitely worth looking into.

      David